Saturday, July 18, 2009

..I'm TRULY SORRY ..MySpace

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..Assalamualaikum wbt..




As i woke up this mornin..sumtin keep buggin me..so..


"if YOU IGNORE me..there should be sumthin that I DID WRONG~!

if YOU IGNORE me..there should be sumtin WRONG WITH ME~!"

..so..

'If I ever HURT YOU..IM TRULY DEEPLY SORRY~!'



to those people that i hurt..'sengaja atau tak sengaja..sedar atau tak'..i'm truly sorry..

if u MAD at me..you may YELL at me if u wish..but please, dont ignore me..its torturin me silently and painfully~! You're being MEAN to me..huk3..

But if u no longer wanna us to be friends..keep doin wut u r doin now..if thats wut wish and hope for..wuteva makes u happy my friend~!

Juz bear in mind..YOU wuz and still are IMPORTANT to me..im sure u used to make my day and make me happy atleast once..


Hanna: this is an open note to YOU..if i ever make YOU sad..As people make mistakes and sumtime we dunt even realize we hurt sumone..again..im sorry~! Thanks for being there for me all these while..im grateful for atleast got to know YOU once..trust me..the last thing i would do is to hurt YOU..

0 comments: